We work in partnership with leading International Oil Companies (IOCs) and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to deliver innovative maintenance, reliability, asset integrity and management solutions.
Our ‘total solution’ philosophy is structured to minimise interface management issues thereby ensuring the seamless integration of the entire spectrum of plant maintenance disciplines.
TOCO has extensive experience in providing maintenance services to Oil and Gas upstream facilities, pipelines, tank farms, refineries and gas processing plants. TOCO has the capability to manage client facilities and maintain virtually any type of assets within the industrial environments.
Our excellent long term relationships with third party service providers and suppliers enable us to meet the most difficult of challenges in service and delivery deadlines. Our unique recruitment, competence assurance and training processes have helped us form a quality team of maintenance professionals who currently deliver robust asset integrity services to the world’s leading energy companies.
Shutdowns and Turnarounds
TOCO differentiates shutdowns and turnarounds from regular maintenance and project work due to their unique characteristics and volatility. We assist global energy companies to form long-term turnaround protocols, then to plan and execute these safely within a defined budget and schedule. We ensure asset operators achieve turnaround objectives, including increased asset reliability and reduced cost of ownership.
Our turnaround teams efficiently interface with maintenance and project teams for the most effective utilisation of the shutdown time window. We have worked on many of the largest, most complex industrial facilities across Oman and have extensive knowledge of process systems and key equipment. Our ‘total solution’ philosophy is structured to minimise interface management issues and thereby ensures seamless integration of all shutdown activities.
Our focus is to provide our customers with the highest quality turnaround management service without harm to people or our environment. Safety is of utmost importance in everything we do and we are proud of our safety records.
- Fully Outsourced Routine Maintenance
- Fully Outsourced Asset Care
- Refurbishment Services
- Emergency Response Teams
- Static Equipment Maintenance
- Rotating Machinery Maintenance
- Onsite Piping Repairs, Modifications, and Testing
- Onsite Hot Tapping, Line Stopping and Machining Services
- Onsite & Off-site Valve Repairs
- Industrial Cleaning and Catalyst Handling
- Inspection Services
- Integrity Management and Condition Based Monitoring
- Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance and Testing
Shutdown & Turnaround Capabilities
- Turnaround Planning
- Emergency Response Teams
- Positive Isolation and Flange Management
- Provision of Enabling Services: Scaffolding and Insulation Removal
- Industrial Cleaning
- NDT and Inspection
- Onsite Weld Repairs
- Onsite Hot Tapping, Line Stopping, and Machining Services
- Onsite Piping/Tubing Repairs, Modifications, and Testing
- Coating Repairs
- Valve Refurbishment And Retro-Fitting
- Lifting and Rigging Services
- Heat Exchanger – Tube and Tube Bundle Replacement
- Static and Rotary Equipment – Dismantling, Overhauling and Erection
- Electrical and Instrumentation Works
- Re-Commissioning and Startup Assistance
We apply a ‘Partnership’ approach when carrying out our services and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ which eliminates any interface issues.
We assist our clients to focus on their core area of business without having to spend time and resources managing the enabling services.