The Oman Construction Company LLC (TOCO), a leading industrial services company in Oman, wishes to update on the change of it’s ultimate parent company and local share holder.  With effect from 20 November 2019, TOCO has become a subsidiary of Oil & Gas Investments Ltd (Guernsey) who will replace Interserve Group Ltd (UK) as the ultimate parent company with 70% shares ownership. Remaining 30% of the shares will be owned by Mr Zaid Al Sulaimani, an Omani national.

A new Board of Directors has been constituted & includes nominated members from the new shareholders and selected members of TOCO senior management. 

TOCO will continue to operate under the existing leadership and management team. No changes are anticipated with regards to the operating structure and delivery model of the company. Existing contracts and supply chain agreements will be unaffected by this change.


– ends –


For more information contact:


Sreejith Kesavan

+968-24590355, Extn 114